top of page

Hemp Licensing

 A successful hemp business must have the necessary licenses. From CDA cultivation & farm products dealers to CDPHE food manufacturing & storage we ensure the required licenses for your business are submitted efficiently and effectively.

 Let Buscher Law ensure your Colorado Department of Agriculture and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment licenses are submitted completely and correctly. Schedule a consultation today.

Services & Document Drafting Offered

CDA Cultivation, Farm Products Dealer,  and Commodity Handler Licenses


CDPHE Food Manufacturing and Storage Licenses


Licensing Review, Advice, and Counseling

bottom of page